NMGenWeb Logo, ActiveUSGenWeb Logo, ActiveAn official USGenWeb Project site Dedicated to
Free Information for Home Family Genealogy use only.

Divide Cemetery

The Divide Cemetery sits peacefully at the foot of Alegres Mountain, down among the Juniper and Pinon trees. It is located about 200 yards to the north and west of the old Divide School house. The five-acre property for the cemetery and the school were donated by Mr. and Mrs. Charles A. Ketner sometime around 1923 or 24. It is located about 8 miles Southwest of Pie Town, almost exactly in the center of Sect. 26, Township 1 South, Range 13 West. The Ketner property later belonged to Mr. and Mrs. Truman L. Sanders.
The data here are from Kathryn McKee-Roberts book, "From Dust to Dust." Transcribed by Pat Bennett, November of 2007.


NAME DATES
GROVE, Leroy - infant May 21, 1929
MICKEY, Bobby Dean  April 30, 1922 - February 2, 1924
MICKEY, J. R. February 26, 1866 - June 8, 1936
MICKEY, Z. E. August 17, 1847 - April 10, 1927
NORTON, A. E. February 9, 1896 - August 18, 1943
Unknown grave Wire fenced
WOOD, Naomi (Mickey-Norton) September 8, 1908 - November 9, 1996